USF Health Symposium Update in Allergy and Immunology 2020
Programme du congrès
Lieu : Florida
Pays : Etats-Unis
Langue : ENG
Date de début :
Date de fin :
Spécialités : Allergologie Et Immunologie
As a result of participating in this activity, participants should be able to:
• Perform a diagnostic examination of the upper airway with a flexible rhinoscope (for those participating in the rhinoscopy workshop only).
• Recognize and manage severe asthma.
• Recognize and treat temporomandibular joint (TMJ) dysfunction and headaches.
• List the important aeroallergens, including fungi, which cause allergic disease.
• Recognize different drug reactions.
• Discuss diagnosis and/or treatment guidelines of obstructive sleep apnea in children and adults.
• Describe the diagnosis and treatment of vocal cord dysfunction and mastocytosis.
• Discuss the difference between food intolerance and food allergy.
• Discuss innate and adaptive immunity and associated diseases.
Sélection de congrès
18th Congress of the International Union of Immunological Societies IUIS 2022
- Date : 27/11/2023
International Primary Immunodeﬁciencies Congress IPIC -2023
- Date : 08/11/2023
XIV NATIONAL CONGRESS SIICA 2023
- Date : 22/05/2023
- Date : 11/05/2023
5th Annual Revolutionizing Atopic Dermatitis Conference - RAD 2023
- Date : 29/04/2023