Programme du congrès
Lieu : Florida
Pays : Etats-Unis
Langue : ENG
Date de début :
Date de fin :
Spécialités : Allergologie Et Immunologie
As a result of participating in this activity, participants should be able to:
• Perform a diagnostic examination of the upper airway with a flexible rhinoscope (for those participating in the rhinoscopy workshop only).
• Recognize and manage severe asthma.
• Recognize and treat temporomandibular joint (TMJ) dysfunction and headaches.
• List the important aeroallergens, including fungi, which cause allergic disease.
• Recognize different drug reactions.
• Discuss diagnosis and/or treatment guidelines of obstructive sleep apnea in children and adults.
• Describe the diagnosis and treatment of vocal cord dysfunction and mastocytosis.
• Discuss the difference between food intolerance and food allergy.
• Discuss innate and adaptive immunity and associated diseases.
- Date : 15/08/2022
- Date : 07/12/2021
- Date : 28/11/2021
- Date : 18/11/2021
- Date : 01/09/2021