Location : Florida
Country : United States
Language : ENG
Specialities : Allergology And Immunology
As a result of participating in this activity, participants should be able to:
• Perform a diagnostic examination of the upper airway with a flexible rhinoscope (for those participating in the rhinoscopy workshop only).
• Recognize and manage severe asthma.
• Recognize and treat temporomandibular joint (TMJ) dysfunction and headaches.
• List the important aeroallergens, including fungi, which cause allergic disease.
• Recognize different drug reactions.
• Discuss diagnosis and/or treatment guidelines of obstructive sleep apnea in children and adults.
• Describe the diagnosis and treatment of vocal cord dysfunction and mastocytosis.
• Discuss the difference between food intolerance and food allergy.
• Discuss innate and adaptive immunity and associated diseases.
- Date : 2022-08-15
- 1231 0
- Date : 2021-09-01
- 1207 0
- Date : 2021-04-21
- 577 0
- Date : 2020-11-30
- 938 0
- Date : 2020-11-29
- 728 0