USF Health Symposium Update in Allergy and Immunology 2020
Location : Florida
Country : United States
Language : ENG
Specialities : Allergology And Immunology
As a result of participating in this activity, participants should be able to:
• Perform a diagnostic examination of the upper airway with a flexible rhinoscope (for those participating in the rhinoscopy workshop only).
• Recognize and manage severe asthma.
• Recognize and treat temporomandibular joint (TMJ) dysfunction and headaches.
• List the important aeroallergens, including fungi, which cause allergic disease.
• Recognize different drug reactions.
• Discuss diagnosis and/or treatment guidelines of obstructive sleep apnea in children and adults.
• Describe the diagnosis and treatment of vocal cord dysfunction and mastocytosis.
• Discuss the difference between food intolerance and food allergy.
• Discuss innate and adaptive immunity and associated diseases.
18th Congress of the International Union of Immunological Societies IUIS 2022
- Date : 2023-11-27
International Primary Immunodeﬁciencies Congress IPIC -2023
- Date : 2023-11-08
XIV NATIONAL CONGRESS SIICA 2023
- Date : 2023-05-22
- Date : 2023-05-11
5th Annual Revolutionizing Atopic Dermatitis Conference - RAD 2023
- Date : 2023-04-29